Join me on the pre-conference day, Thurs. Oct 31, for the Hill’s Food For Thought lunch seminar (Between a rock and a hard place: diagnosis and management of constipation) and on Fri. Nov 1 for the IDEXX Lunch & Learn (It’s a new world: update on feline retrovirus testing). Separate registration is required for the pre-conference day and for the Lunch & Learn.
I love that Dave says I was a ‘riot from start to finish’ – who doesn’t want to make people laugh? In no particular order, this is what Dave says we talked about:
1. Susan’s Oyster Fetish
2. The really dull, but (probably) authentic reasons she became a vet.
3. Her views on the current (poor) “State Of The Veterinary Union”.
4. The tough points in her career and the tools she uses to maintain her state of mind and performance.
5. Why she loves checklists and thinks we should use them way more in veterinary medicine.
6. Life auditing and how to say no.
7. Multiple tips she has for all clinics to improve their feline experience (at no or little cost.)
Have a listen to my hour of fame with Dr. Dave Nicol and the other cool episodes too – they’re in iTunes.