Videos on YouTube:
Making nutritional assessments (Canadian Veterinary Medical Assoc., with Dr. Berney Pukay)
Selected journal articles
- Bienzle D, Reggeti F, Wen X, Little S, Hobson J and Kruth S. The variability of serological and molecular diagnosis of feline immunodeficiency virus infection. Can Vet J. 2004; 45: 753-7. [Full text]
- Little S. Feline immunodeficiency virus testing in stray, feral, and client-owned cats of Ottawa. Can Vet J. 2005; 46: 898-901. [Full text]
- Levy J, Crawford C, Hartmann K, et al. 2008 American Association of Feline Practitioners’ feline retrovirus management guidelines. J Feline Med Surg. 2008; 10: 300-16. [Full text]
- Little S, Sears W, Lachtara J and Bienzle D. Seroprevalence of feline leukemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus infection among cats in Canada. Can Vet J. 2009; 50: 644-8. [Full text]
- Little S. Feline pediatrics: how to treat the small and the sick. Compend Contin Educ Vet. 2011; 33: E1-E6. [Full text]
- Little S. Feline stomatitis – the role of retroviruses. Clinicians Brief. 2011; 9: 53-4. [Full text]
- Little S. A review of feline leukemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus seroprevalence in cats in Canada. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2011; 143: 243-5. [Abstract]
- Little S. Feline reproduction Problems and clinical challenges. J Feline Med Surg. 2011; 13: 508-15. [Abstract]
- Little S, Bienzle D, Carioto L, Chisholm H, O’Brien E and Scherk E. Feline leukemia virus and feline immunodeficiency virus in Canada: recommendations for testing and management. Can Vet J. 2011; 52: 849-55. [Full text]
- Ammersbach M, Little S and Bienzle D. Preliminary evaluation of a quantitative polymerase chain reaction assay for diagnosis of feline immunodeficiency virus infection. J Feline Med Surg. 2013,15:725-29. [Abstract]
- Little S. Playing mum. Successful management of orphaned kittens. J Feline Med Surg. 2013;15: 201-10. [Abstract]
- Scherk M, Ford RB, Gaskell RM, et al. 2013 AAFP Vaccination Advisory Panel Report. J Feline Med Surg. 2013; 15:785-808. [full text]
- Kornya MR, Little SE, Scherk MA, et al. Association between oral health status and retrovirus test results in cats. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2014: 245:916-22. [abstract]
- Kogan LR, Little SE, Hellyer PW, et al. Feline onychectomy: current practices and perceptions of veterinarians in Ontario, Canada. Can Vet J. 2016: 57:969-975. [Abstract]
Preventive healthcare: a life-stage approach in BSAVA Manual of Feline Practice, Andrea Harvey & Severine Tasker (editors), British Small Animal Vet Assoc, 2013.
Providing appropriate healthcare in Feline Behavioral Health and Welfare, Ilona Rodan & Sarah Heath (editors), Elsevier, 2015.
Prevention and management of distress in cats in the veterinary clinic (with Debra Horwitz) in ISFM Guide to Feline Stress and Health, Andy Sparkes & Sarah Ellis (editors), International Cat Care, 2016.