Join me for a two-hour webinar on Building a Cat-Friendly Veterinary Practice with VETgirl on Wed Feb 15, 2017 (7-9 PM MST, 8-10 PM CST, 9-11 PM EST). Registration is free thanks to Merck Animal Health!
The North American Veterinary Conference will be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on Feb. 4-8, 2017. My lectures and labs:
- Sun. Feb. 5: Next Level – Weight Loss in Senior Cats
- Sun. Feb. 5: Diagnostic Workups are Good Medicine for Cats (with Mike Lappin)
- Tues. Feb. 7: Feline Medicine Diagnostic & Therapeutic Procedures (wet lab)
- Wed. Feb. 8: They All Eat! Nutrition for the Practitioner (with Cecilia Villaverde)
- Wed. Feb. 8: Sweet & Sour: Controversies in Management of Feline Diabetes Mellitus (with Cecilia Villaverde)
Greater Baltimore Veterinary Medical Assoc. feline medicine seminar (9 am – 4:15 pm)
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North- Pikesville
August’s Consultations in Feline Internal Medicine (2015) is the 7th volume in a well-respected series originated by Dr. John August. This volume contains cutting edge information in over 100 chapters written by experts in the latest issues, advances, and therapies in feline medicine. Read more …
Feline Medicine boot camp!
Finessing the Feline at NAVC Institute
The Cat: Clinical Medicine and Management, published by Elsevier Saunders (2011), is exclusively devoted to feline medicine and features contributions from more than 60 experts in veterinary medicine from around the world. Read more …